Monday 3 October 2011

So much excitement!



It has been a very exciting (and busy) weekend, so I apologise for the lateness in this posting. This weekend has seen the launch of the brand new 20-11-2012 Stampin' Up! catalogue on Saturday followed by my catalogue launch party on Sunday.

So, the eagerly awaited catalogue is now available for you to view online or purchase from me. Inside, there are


  • over 41 new stamp sets



  • lots of new roller stamps



  • an extended single stamp range



  • a new 'In-Colour' Collection



  • 14 new designer paper collections



  • and plethora of new punches, dies, embossing folders, ribbons, trims, fabrics, storage items and embellishments...

simply too much to list here is one go! I am so excited to bring you this new catalogue and hope you will enjoy seeing the many samples I will create with it over the coming months.



On top of that, there are new (and better) hostess rewards if you decide to book a party and an extra special offer if you decide to sign up as a demonstrator in the month of October. Please check out my links for further information or e-mail me to find out more.



I hosted my first catalogue launch party yesterday and due to the gorgeous Indian Summer weather, was able to present the entire event outside in the garden. We all had a lovely afternoon sipping refreshing 'lemon crush' and afternoon tea, enjoying homemade cupcakes and scones and exploring the new catalogue, along with some of the samples I had already made with the new products. Here are a few photos I took before everyone arrived.










1 comment:

Scrapin' It & Stampin' It said...

Hi ness, pop over to My blog as I have put an award on there for you! X